Friday, December 01, 2006

Feelin' better

Well it's the 5th day with this cold and just starting to get over it. I haven't run since last Sunday's long run I'm a little frustrated and I reckon I've lost a little fittness.

Still on the plus side the muscles down the bottom of the shins on both sides were sore to the touch for the last couple of weeks and there is no pain if I push those areas now.

I'll do a short 30min run tomorrow and a short long run on Sunday and I'll be right to continue my build up from Monday as usual.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're feelin' better Scott. I used to think I could feel a loss of fitness after 3 or 4 days off. Makes me not want to miss more than 2 days in a row too often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, a step back week to allow your body to recover a bit and for some of the adaptations take grip is a very good thing that I think we do all too rarely.

    ReplyDelete