Friday, October 22, 2010

"I'M A LOSER BABY"


Wakaura Bay 10K

Got my first 10K of the racing season this Sunday morning and while I go into it a little lame I'd like to think, like some of the Beck lyrics say... "I'm a driver, I'm a winner. Things are gonna change...." But the chorus of this song keeps ringing in my ears... "Soy un perdedor.. I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me?"

Anyway I'll know were I'm at by the end of it, I'm sure. And It'll probably be somewhere in between the extremes ;)

7 comments:

  1. On the other hand, your losing would be most people's mega-win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beck is Ryan Hall's alta- ego!
    Epic song, good luck with the race, hope the legs hold together baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm...good luck...but is this wise if you have a few niggles...or are you over them?
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As they say Jon...

    "In for a penny, in for a pound"

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUcMxTKvm8M&feature=player_embedded#!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it only me or are the girls in the clip link above doing the gesture for "Doggy Style" when they are singing that "in for a penny...." chorus? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Scott, I'd be 'in' for a penny or a pound!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's just you Scott ;)

    Let it all hang out tomorrow, but be careful not to fall off the merry-go-round.

    ReplyDelete