Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"Hey boys! Why don't you let us put a nipple on that for you"

Down with a flu at the moment. Not too bad though just a pretty bad sore throat but not any other symptoms. Should be back into it tomorrow. Took 3 days off running, just to be safe. I don't want to make it worse by running my energy down even more.

That's how I think I got this in the first place. After a week of more than usual work, at work, combined with my regular running schedule and a party Sunday I was rundown enough for this bastard virus to take hold.

Anyway Sundays' party does give me the opportunity to upload a clip related to drinking that I think you will like. Apologies to any Germans ;)

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that's fantastic - but I can tell that they weren't Aussies, because with a head start like that the Germans would never have caught up......

    It did leave me wondering who the mysterious character at the end was though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought one of Steve's beer recipes would get a mention. Those are a couple of big boys (as opposed to little boys).

    You'll be running again soon Scott. It's that bloody Japanese humidity causing you to catch the flu. It's so small.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that you are sick. Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More beer. That'll do the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love to see how those guys would go in the Beer Mile.

    Take care and get well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are feeling better soon. Enjoy the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope the virus is on the way out and you are on the way back.

    Sorry to hear that about your Uncle. I've had a couple of years of relatives passing away so I can sympathise.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Half Marathon effort there Scott, hope the flu doesn't knock you for six now and that you are up and running again (literally) in no time.

    ReplyDelete